SAS or the Statistical Analysis system is a great program that is able to solve any kind of analytical problems in businesses with ease. It is used solve any kind of complicated business analysis fast, which aids in making business decisions quicker. It is used extensively for market research and other statistical and data analysis based on which industry prospers. There is great demand for people with SAS training and the best way to learn about the programming language is with a SAS Online Training that makes you ready to face the challenges put forward by the industry.
SAS courses offered
he SAS System known well as Statistical Analysis System, is one of the most widely used, flexible data processing, reporting and analyses tools. SAS is a set of solutions for enterprise-wide business users as well as a powerful fourth-generation programming language for performing tasks or analyses in a variety of realms such as these: - Analytic Intelligence General Data Mining and Statistical Analysis Forecasting & Econometrics Operations Research. .we provide SAS training in USA and CANADA,SAS online training main couscous on SAS training and its job placements different.
Naveen Technology IT training company providing a wide range of software training services to the students, Employees, companies globally. SAS, SAS BI and SAS CDM, SAS Clinical training from Naveen Technology gives you the added benefits of hands-on sessions.Training is real time scenario oriented.
Our training features are
1. Project Oriented Training
2. Real time scenarios
3. Resume preparation guidance
5. Training material
6. Attend the training from your place according to your convenient timings.
7. Software Access
- Real-Time Work experience
- Working Professionals
- Experienced in both corporate and instructor lead online trainings.
- Good orientation in online training.
Worked on Campaign Optimization, Reporting and Analysis, and Account Audit
· Recommended strategies and suggestions on improving client’s campaign performance
· Demonstrated proficiency with written & spoken English
· Minimum graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
· Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented approach to problem solving